ZOEY Double-Sided Wallet Purse – Walk In The Forest
Inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry and vegan leather. This classic Walk In The Forest Double-Sided Ladies Purse combines sensational quality and amazing practicality. The best purse for a fancy night out.
- 100% non-animal materials – polyester fabric and vegan leather trim
- Advanced tapestry weaving technology ensures long lasting colours
- High-quality craftsmanship provides both durability and aesthetic design
- Signature bear-shaped metal fittings combines practicality and beauty
- One side with press stud closure has 12 credit card slots, ID window and multi-purpose pockets
- One side with zip around closure has 2 note compartments divided by a zip coin pocket
- A detachable wrist strap for easy carrying in all occasions
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Walk In The Forest’s Story
What is it like to walk in a forest? You might feel a bit chilly, smell the aroma of woods, and hear the birds chirping above in the canopy. But what kind of feelings does a forest give you? While you’re walking in it, you feel calm, relaxed, and tranquil. But as you go deeper into the forest, there is a sense of mystery. You don’t know what is waiting for you ahead. Maybe it is a strange house, a bear (I’ve actually seen one in the forest), or a great scene?
The Walk In The Forest ZOEY Double-Sided Wallet Purse represents a mysterious but tranquil heart. Forests are deep and full of unknowns, like yourself. However, you can always find a quiet place if you walk further. When was the last time you went to a forest, embraced the blessings offered by being there and surrounding your heart? Next time, when you go out, bring this purse – it’ll remind you that there is always something more about yourself.
Not happy with your purchase?
If you’re not satisfied with your selection, please contact us within 14 days of having to receive it, and we will gladly provide you with a refund or exchange. We are available on email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07 5526-7522. Products to be unused and returned with original labels attached.