3 Ways Wearing Backpack – Strawberry Thief
Inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry and vegan leather. This classic Strawberry Thief 3 Ways Wearing Backpack combines sensational quality and amazing practicality.
- 100% non-animal materials
- High-quality faux leather
- Lightweight but spacious 23W x 14D x 24H cm to carry all your belongings
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and the colour can last for years
- High-quality stitching keeps the handbag sturdy and aesthetic
- Genuine metal Henney Bear’s front logo
- Metal signature bear shape zip pullers
- A top handle for easy Grabbing
- Comfortable shoulder straps to prevent shoulder and back pain
- An attachable shoulder strap for crossbody wearing
- 3 ways of wearing (hold in hand, wear on back, or crossbody)
- A convenient inner phone pocket – no more missing phone
- Multiple pockets to keep your belongings organised
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Strawberry Thief’s Story
William Morris, one of the greatest designers and textile artists in British history. Among over 600 of his textile works, there is no greater accomplishment than the Strawberry Thief. But where did William get the inspiration from? One day, he was watching his kitchen garden in the early morning. At there, he saw dozens of thrushes, swooped down on the low strawberry beds stealing strawberries. There were quick and relentless no matter how many times they missed. This gave William an idea to recreate this vivid scene by what he loves the most – textile arts. But it wasn’t easy. Because for the best result, he needed to use the most ancient and time-consuming printing method, the indigo discharge and block printing. It took him almost six years to recreate that vivid picture successfully.
The Strawberry Thief 3 Ways Wearing Backpack represents a playful but endurable heart. As playful as the little naughty thrushes, tried to steal the strawberries every single morning. But at the same time. You are willing to take challenges, being persistent to accomplish what you want. The tapestry pattern on this backpack is not easy to create. It took a careful combination of colours and delicate woven techniques to complete. Now, you can bring this spirit with you and steal everyone’s heart.