Classic Henney Bear Cap – Flamingo
This girls’ designer cap is inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry. The beautiful Flamingo Park cap not only looks nice, but it also helps you to bring joy, love and fun to everywhere you go.
- Unique women’s design for best fit
- High-quality thick tapestry keeps the cap in best shape
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and the colour can last for years
- High-quality six-panel stitching keeps the cap sturdy and aesthetic
- Genuine Henney Bear’s front logo (Pink)
- Adjustable snapback for customised fit
- Suitable for casual occasions – shopping, camping, hiking, and Australia Open!
- Best gift for your wife, mom and kids
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Did you know Flamingo originally came from the Latin word ‘’Flamenco,’’ which means fire? Flamingo, the most unique and beautiful of its kind. When you picture them in your mind, what appears is always that two flamboyant Flamingos, forming a heart shape with their long, slim necks under the sunset. People always think Flamingos are passionate. Not only because of its distinct feather colours, but also because of the way they live. They are family birds. Flamingos often live as a big flock so they can look after each other.
The Flamingo Girl’s Cap represents a passionate and gregarious heart. Just like Flamingo’s scarlet colour feathers. You are always passionate about others and you like to be with others. What you like the most is to share your love with your family and friends. Wear this cap wherever you go, and express the passion of your red hot heart to the world.