Classic Henney Bear Cap – Stripe Bear
This girl’s designer cap is inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry. The cute Stripe Bear cap not only looks nice, but it also helps you to bring joy, love and fun to everywhere you go.
- Unique women’s design for best fit
- High-quality thick tapestry keeps the cap in best shape
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and the colour can last for years
- High-quality six-panel stitching keeps the cap sturdy and aesthetic
- Genuine Henney Bear’s front logo (Blue)
- Adjustable snapback for customised fit
- Suitable for casual occasions – shopping, camping, hiking, and Australia Open!
- Best gift for your wife, mom and kids
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Stripe Bear’s Story
Did you know that striped shirts were originally worn by French Navy sailors to help them stand out from the blue and white sea waves? And striped shirts did not become popular until the world-famous fashion designer Coco Chanel used them in her 1917 nautical line. Today, you can see striped fashion almost everywhere. In children’s wear, women’s fashion and men’s clothing. It appeals to all ages and genders. At Henney Bear, we bring this classic feeling to you by including them in our range of tapestry bags by letting Henney Bear wear the stripe.
Stripe Bear girl’s designer cap represents a nostalgic and inclusive heart. No matter how the world becomes, your core does not sway. And just like the universal striped shirt suits everyone, so does it suite you. Let this girl’s cap help you to stand out from the crowd – like it helped the French Navy sails.