EDITH 2 In 1 Top Handle Bag – Strawberry Thief
Inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry and vegan leather. This gorgeous Strawberry Thief EDITH 2 In 1 Top Handle Bag combines both the practicability of handbags and the elegance of clutches.
- 100% non-animal materials
- High-quality faux leather
- Lightweight but spacious 33W x 13D x 24H cm to carry all your belongings
- Detachable front pocket turns into a clutch
- Two detachable shoulder straps – leather for Top Handle and gold for clutch
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and the colour can last for years
- High-quality stitching keeps the handbag sturdy and aesthetic
- Signature metal front pocket lock keeps your belongings secure
- Metal signature bear shape zip pullers
- Comfortable top handle for easy Grabbing
- Two ways of wearing (hold in hand or hang on the shoulder)
- Multiple pockets to keep your belongings organised
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Strawberry Thief’s Story
William Morris was one of the greatest designers and textile artists in British history. Among over 600 of his textile works, there is no greater accomplishment than the Strawberry Thief. But where did William get the inspiration from? One day, whilst watching his kitchen garden in the early morning he saw dozens of thrushes swoop down on the low strawberry beds stealing strawberries. They were quick and relentless no matter how many times they missed. This gave William an idea to recreate this vivid scene by what he loved most – textile art. But it wasn’t easy. For the best result, he needed to use the most ancient and time-consuming printing method, the indigo discharge and block printing. It took him almost six years to recreate that vivid picture successfully.
The Strawberry Thief EDITH 2 In 1 Top Handle Bag represents a playful but endurable heart. As playful as the little naughty thrushes trying to steal his strawberries every morning. But at the same time. You are willing to take challenges, being persistent to accomplish what you want. The tapestry pattern on this EDITH 2 In 1 Top Handle Bag is not easy to create. It took a careful combination of colours and delicate woven jacquard techniques to complete. Now, you can bring this spirit with you and steal everyone’s heart.