Fion Crossbody Bag with Chain – Noble Dog
Inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry and vegan leather. This exquisite Noble Dog Fion Crossbody Bag with Chain combines sensational quality and amazing practicality. Carry all your daily essentials for work or a fancy night out!
- 100% non-animal materials
- High-quality faux leather
- Small but spacious 22.5W x 7.5D x 17.5H cm to carry all your belongings
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and colours can last for years
- High-quality stitching keeps the handbag sturdy and aesthetic
- Metal signature bear shape zip pullers
- A stylish metal chain with shoulder pad – no more aching shoulder
- Hands-free wearing makes you look more attractive
- Two ways wearing – hold in hand or hang on the shoulder
- Multiple pockets to keep your belongings organised
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Noble Dog’s Story
We all know dogs are our best friend. They are cute, fun and loyal. And in Australia, we have a long history of working dogs. In farms, they help us to protect livestock; in airports, they assist us in protecting our borders. But, did you know they are quite noble as well? Here’s a true story about a lifesaving dog named Max.
It’s a typical sunny day in Queensland, Max was resting outside his owner’s farm. But something wasn’t quite right. Max saw a little a girl wandering away from the farm into the bush. He instantly recognised that girl – his owner’s 3 years old daughter, Aurora. Max knew it could be quite devastating if she lost her way, so Max quickly followed her. Long story short. Aurora went missing for almost 16 hours. But fortunately, Max stayed with her for the entire time. And he eventually led Aurora’s grandmother to find her. Quite a noble doggie right?
Noble Dog FION Crossbody Bag with Chain represents a loyal and noble heart. Dogs accompany us, work for us, and they can even save lives! To honour them, now we put them on Henney’s crossbody bag. Let our best friends accompany us, no matter where we go, in our everyday life.