Fion Crossbody Bag with Chain – Walk In The Forest
Inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry and vegan leather. This exquisite Walk In The Forest Fion Crossbody Bag with Chain combines sensational quality and amazing practicality. Carry all your daily essentials for work or a fancy night out!
- 100% non-animal materials
- High-quality faux leather
- Small but spacious 22.5W x 7.5D x 17.5H cm to carry all your belongings
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and colours can last for years
- High-quality stitching keeps the handbag sturdy and aesthetic
- Metal signature bear shape zip pullers
- A stylish metal chain with shoulder pad – no more aching shoulder
- Hands-free wearing makes you look more attractive
- Two ways wearing – hold in hand or hang on shoulder
- Multiple pockets to keep your belongings organised
- Secure your Vintage Bag today – selling fast!
Walk In The Forest’s Story
What is it like to walk in a forest? You might feel a bit chilly, smell the aroma of woods, and hear the birds chirping above in the canopy. But what kind of feelings does a forest give you? While you’re walking in it, you feel calm, relaxed, and tranquil. But as you go deeper into the forest, there is a sense of mystery. You don’t know what is waiting for you ahead. Maybe it is a strange house, a bear (I’ve actually seen one in the forest), or a great scene?
The Walk In The Forest Fion Crossbody Bag with Chain represents a mysterious but tranquil heart. Forests are deep and full of unknowns, like yourself. However, you can always find a quiet place if you walk further. When was the last time you went to a forest, embraced the blessings offered by being there and surrounding your heart? Next time, when you go out, bring this Handbag – it’ll remind you that there is always something more about yourself.
Not happy with your purchase?
If you’re not satisfied with your selection, please contact us within 14 days of having to receive it, and we will gladly provide you with a refund or exchange. We are available on email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07 5526-7522. Products to be unused and returned with original labels attached.