GIA Medium Top Handle Bag – Walk In The Forest
Henney Bear Australia’s GIA Medium Top Handle Bag combines sensational quality and amazing practicability. This Walk In The Forest GIA Medium Top Handle Bag combines the elegance of fine tapestry and durability of vegan leather.
- 100% non-animal materials
- High-quality PU leather
- Lightweight but spacious 33W x 12D x 22H cm to carry all your belongs
- Carefully woven tapestry pattern – not printed and the colour can last for years
- High-quality stitching which keeps the handbag sturdy and aesthetic
- Genuine Henney Bear metal front logo
- Metal signature bear shape zip pullers
- A comfortable top holder for easy Grabbing
- Two ways of wearing (hold in hand or hang on the shoulder)
- Multiple pockets to keep your belongings organised
- Secure your Faux Leather Top Handle Bag today
Walk In The Forest’s Story
What is it like to walk in a forest? You might feel a bit chilly, smell the aroma of woods, and hear the birds chirping above in the canopy. But what kind of feelings does a forest give you? While you’re walking in it, you feel calm, relaxed, and tranquil. But as you go deeper into the forest, there is a sense of mystery. You don’t know what is waiting for you ahead. Maybe it is a strange house, a bear (I’ve actually seen one in the forest), or a great scene?
The Walk In The Forest GIA Medium Top Handle Bag represents a mysterious but tranquil heart. Forests are deep and full of unknowns, like yourself. However, you can always find a quiet place if you walk further. When was the last time you went to a forest, embraced the blessings offered by being there and surrounding your heart? Next time, when you go out, bring this GIA Medium Top Handle Bag – it’ll remind you that there is always something more about yourself.
Not happy with your purchase?
If you’re not satisfied with your selection, please contact us within 14 days of having to receive it, and we will gladly provide you with a refund or exchange. We are available on email email@example.com or by phone on 07 5526-7522. Products to be unused and returned with original labels attached.