KAI Top Handle Crossbody Bag – Password Bear
Inspired by Henney’s early design creations made of fine tapestry and vegan leather. This KAI Password Bear Top Handle Crossbody Bag combines sensational quality and amazing practicality.
- 100% non-animal materials
- High-quality PU leather
- Compact and spacious 25W x 9D x 17H cm to carry all your belongings
- High-quality stitching keeps the handbag sturdy and aesthetic
- Signature metal lock keeps your belongings secure
- Metal signature bear-shaped zip pullers
- A comfortable top holder for easy holding
- Detachable trendy wide shoulder strap to suit your fashion needs
- Two ways of wearing (hold in hand or crossbody)
- Multiple pockets to keep your belongings neat and organised
- Secure your Designer Style Bag online today – selling fast!
Password Bear’s Story
Can you solve the hidden code on this Password Bear KAI Top Handle Crossbody Bag? (Hint: it’s something about Henney Bear’s age). I know you would like to find out what it’s about, but please be patient, I’ll tell you soon.
Who doesn’t like to watch a good quiz show? Well, It’s our nature to seek for something unknown – that’s called curiosity. That’s why we love to watch TV programs like Million Dollar Hot Seat, The Chase and Family Feud. And above all, solving quizzes are fun (And watching people doing them are as well!). By the way, want to do some quotes about Teddy Bears? Here it comes:
- What is a group of Teddy Bears called?
- Which 3 countries claim to have invented the Teddy Bear?
- How old is the Teddy Bear?
The answers are:
- A Hug
- The U.S., the U.K., and Germany
- 108 years old.
The Password Bear KAI Top Handle Crossbody Bag represents a curious heart. May you always have great curiosities about things. As you are still reading now, I think you are a truly curious person. So I will tell you the answer to the hidden code. Yes, it is about when Henney Bear was founded – in 2008 (the bears wearing shirts with a 2008 logo). Next time when you wear this Password Bear KAI Top Handle Crossbody Bag, be curious and share your curiosity with the rest of the world.